Wednesday, July 18, 2012

stunning skin





Attaining a stunning face.....

Sometime last week, I saw my sister smearing some cream on her face and directly ask her, what is that?  She then answered me with a smile on her face; this will help me delay the aging process.  I then said, really? Can I too try that? Knowing that the product is basically made for women, I had now the thought of confusion.

One sluggish afternoon, I decided to drop by a neighboring drug/grocery store then and there I saw the product that my sister was with, the POND’S BEAUTY PEARL CREAM.  Starved of thinking, I at that moment grasp one intended for a trial.  For the reason that I am use to just washing a face before laying on my way to bed as a regimen, I was not that clever to try the face pack cream, not until three nights has passed.  Throughout my wash, I envision myself thinning out the said cream and actually consider the stress of the regimen.  To my amazement, I did apply it that evening and when I was out of bed the following morning, I feel and saw the difference of the skin in my face, and the difference is for my advantage.
Petrified of the adverse effects of chemicals in my face and adding what I overheard roughly about the disgusting stories of burned skin by the sun due to overexposure, I made sure to have time examining the contents of the said product.  As I was reading, I really had no idea what were the ingredients, how will it work and how will it get in the way of the face skin in the future for I have long forgotten my chemistry class.  

for a rosy white glow

Knowing the convenience of the internet, I had this chance of querying Google about the components and its effects to the skin...........

One week of using the supposed manufactured goods, I in fact noticed the difference in my face skin, the difference that on one way or another I start to raise the value of, thinking that women’s beauty product are also for made for men’s advantage.  Since I experienced the said difference, I at this moment routinely use the POND’S beauty pearl cream and starting to have confidence in attaining a stunning face (crossing my fingers).  I hope the T.V. ad is factual to their promise about achieving a rosy white skin in the face in just couple of weeks.  Who do not want to attain that skin in any case…J
 



No comments:

Post a Comment